love an adventure
Are you’re already part of an organised group looking for an outdoor adventure?
Whether it be a half-day event, a full weekend or weeklong retreat, we can cater for it all. We work with you to develop a program and set of activities to that suit your needs.
Call us today on (07) 5485 3165 to book your next team building event!
Onsite facilities include
- Indoor/Outdoor group facilities
- Accommodation to suit your budget and outcomes:
- Wilderness Tents
- Paperbark Glamping Tents
- An extensive list of adventure activities and tours to suit your needs and outcomes
Want to disconnect and reconnect with the great outdoors?
We deal with it every day, Computers and Technology!!! Why don’t you and your team disconnect from your world and reconnect with ours and include one of the below tours as part of your next team building event.
What to bring/wear:
towel, swimmers, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, water, Camera, sun protective clothing, change of clothes, hiking shoes if on Sandpatch Safari
Habitat Noosa can not only deliver all the above, but you can also include sessions to really push your team’s boundaries and fears with one of the below activities delivered by our qualified Outdoor Recreation Staff:
- Artificial Rock Climbing Tower
- Beach Carnival
- Giant Swing
- Mountain Biking
- Natural Rock Climbing
- Pamper Pole
- Raft Building
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
If you really want to push the boundaries we suggest on offsite Abseil and Rock Climbing experience, nothing like bringing the team together like FEAR!!
Courtesy bus available for transfers
team building activities
Our unique team building adventure activities are designed to help with teamwork, effective communication, trust and problem solving within a group.
These specifically designed adventure activities are to test you both physically and mentally! They are all about bringing your team together in a fun and interactive outdoor environment.
Our commitment to you:
- To provide a fun and engaging event for all participants
- To foster a positive cultural environment
- To provide a unique event experience
- For participants to learn about and appreciate each other in a non-threatening environment
- Understanding team goals and building better relationships
- Respecting and understanding each other
- Effective communicating and teamwork
- Improving decision making and leadership
- Resolving conflict And building trust