corporate team building
Corporate team building days can have many different benefits which go beyond simply good memories of a fun day, it’s an experience. It’s first about getting to know your colleagues outside of the work environment and, in some cases, breaking the ice of the office relationship. It’s a great way to breakdown the personality barriers of day-to-day working life and build a stronger team.
Our feedback from customers is that employees return to work after an event with an improved attitude and refreshed outlook. Many of our team building exercises encourage people to look at problems and situations differently. This provides your employees the necessary skills to improve their problem-solving ability.
Other benefits to this experience include:
- Enhanced communication in the office
- Greater sense of belonging to the organisation
- More positive interaction with colleagues after the event
- More cohesive workplace and positive productivity
Whether it be a half-day event, a full weekend or weeklong retreat, we can cater for it all. We work with you to develop an agenda and set of activities which suit your expectations and outcomes.
Onsite facilities include
- Conference facilities
- Accommodation to suit your budget and outcomes:
- Wilderness Tents
- Paperbark Glamping Tents
- An extensive list of activities to suit your needs and outcomes
team building programs
Habitat Noosa’s unique team building programs are designed with you to achieve the desired outcomes of your business. Our programs are custom-designed with you and priced depending on participant numbers and style of program, there’s plenty of flexibility here. Every program is unique and designed to meet the needs of your organisation. We will help you assemble a program and team-building initiatives that will create fundamental change in your organisation.
team building activities
Our unique team building programs and physical activities are designed to help with teamwork, effective communication and problem solving within a group.
Specifically designed problem-solving challenges to test you both physically and mentally! These team building activities are a series of fun and interactive challenges to make you think outside the box and help your group work cohesively together in a fun environment. All activities can be solved numerous ways and focus heavily on generating lots of laughter and interaction.
Our programs are fun and, importantly, tailored to the objectives and time frame of our clients, with an overall aim to improve team performance and enhance workplace culture.
Our commitment to you:
- To provide a fun and engaging event for all participants
- To develop teamwork with a focus on communication, planning, time management and trust
- To foster a positive cultural environment
- To provide a unique event experience
- For participants to realise their individual and collective importance to the company
- For participants to learn about and appreciate each other in a non-threatening environment
- Understanding team goals
- Building better relationships
- Improving problem-solving
- Respecting and understanding each other
- Effective communicating and teamwork
- Valuing innovation and change
- Improving decision making
- Resolving conflict
- Having fun
Want to disconnect and reconnect with the great outdoors?
We deal with it every day, Computers and Technology!!! Why don’t you and your team disconnect from your world and reconnect with ours and include one of the below tours as part of your next team building event.
What to bring/wear:
towel, swimmers, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, water, Camera, sun protective clothing, change of clothes, hiking shoes if on Sandpatch Safari
Habitat Noosa can not only deliver all the above, but you can also include sessions to really push your team’s boundaries and fears with one of the below activities delivered by our qualified Outdoor Recreation Staff:
- Artificial Rock Climbing Tower
- Beach Carnival
- Giant Swing
- Mountain Biking
- Natural Rock Climbing
- Pamper Pole
- Raft Building
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
If you really want to push the boundaries we suggest on offsite Abseil and Rock Climbing experience, nothing like bringing the team together like FEAR!!
Courtesy bus available for transfers