These terms and conditions apply to all bookings made on this website and any made over the phone. All customers making online or phone bookings agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which may change from time to time without advance notice. It is recommended that all customers booking visit our website regularly to check for updates.
All guests must provide full and correct personal details at the time of booking.
You must promptly inform us of any changes to the personal details you provided when you made your booking.
Habitat Noosa will not refund any part of the amount paid in case of your delayed arrival or early departure or if fewer campers than booked occupy the camp site.
Refunds in exceptional circumstances. Habitat Noosa will consider an application for a refund in the case of exceptional circumstances beyond your control, at our absolute discretion. Application must be submitted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and must include all official supporting documents or evidence (e.g. Doctors certificate, medical or hospital paperwork, evidence of a funeral and your relationship) and received by email within 14 days of your original departure date. If these conditions are satisfied, we will inform you of our decision by email as soon as possible. Our decision is final and we will not enter into any further correspondence.
We recommend you consider taking out travel insurance at or before the time you make your booking for recovery of any costs, losses and expenses that we will not refund.
Anyone wishing to operate a generator at Habitat Noosa must be considerate of other visitors and the environment at all times and:
- position it closer to you than to other campers
- ensure cords do not cross areas used by other visitors
- try to keep running time to a minimum
- keep at least 3m space around the generator
- never leave a running generator unattended
Generators must not be used on TOTAL FIRE BAN DAYS.
Should you need the use of a generator to operate a disability aid or essential medical equipment you can email us to apply for exemption from general restrictions on their use: email@example.com.
Functions / Events / Group Bookings Approval
Habitat Noosa allows the use of the eco camp for short term stays only. Any other proposed use of the eco camp such as a function, special event, birthday celebration, group gathering or commercial purpose will require prior written approval from Habitat Noosa management.
On-selling of reservations is not permitted.
You and Your guests must physically occupy the Property. The Property may not be left unattended for more than 24 hours. Use contrary to the permitted will void Your reservation and no refund will be provided.
Right of refusal to stay
Habitat Noosa Everglades Eco Camp reserve the right to terminate the reservation and ask you and your guests to leave Habitat Noosa immediately if you or any of your guest or visitor associated with your booking during Your stay:
- Breaches any legislation
- Breaches these terms and conditions
- Causes annoyance or nuisance to others; or
- Behaves unacceptably (including drunken or uncontrolled behaviour, offensive language, malicious or negligent use of facilities, theft or any other form of behaviour deemed inappropriate by Habitat Noosa management and staff).
Should anyone be asked to leave and refuse to leave, Habitat Noosa reserve the right to contact Queensland Police and have unwanted visitors removed and / or charged with trespassing.
No refunds will be provided outside of the policy due to bad weather or other natural events outside of the control of Habitat Noosa. We are based inside a designated national park and we have no control over where water may flow or remain during and after rainfall. We have made an effort to provide a fair description of our various camping areas which are the responsibility of the camper to ensure they have the right campsite, using the right selection of camping equipment for the right weather conditions. Habitat Noosa take no responsibility for the incorrect campsite being used with the incorrect equipment with the incorrect weather conditions.
Unaccompanied minors / and under 18 year old
You must be over the age of 18 to make a reservation. You may accompany guests under the age of 18 as the responsible adult such as a parent, step-parent, guardian or other adult who has parental rights and responsibilities.
If you are under the age of 18 or any of your guests are found to be under the age of 18 and not accompanied by a responsible adult, Habitat Noosa reserves the right to immediately cancel your reservation, evict you from the eco camp and no refund will be provided.
Pets / Assistance Animals
Domestic pets are NOT ALLOWED in national parks as they can harm native animals.
Habitat Noosa Everglades Eco Camp is situated within a designated national park and accordingly pets and other domestic animals (other than certified assistance animals) are not permitted onsite.
Qualified assistance animals are permitted to enter Habitat Noosa Everglades Eco Camp, however a requirement of entry is reasonable proof that it is an assistance animal must be provided on request. Evidence includes official valid photo ID issued by the relevant government departments and / or
- registration papers showing that the animal is registered as an assistance animal by a local council (under the Companion Animals Act 1998)
- an assistance animal transport pass or permit issued by a state or territory government
- state or territory certification or accreditation of assistance animals
- an assistance animal accreditation issued by a registered training provider
Assistance animals are required to wear a visible assistance coat, cape, vest, harness, medallion permit or similar item worn by the animals whilst onsite. It is preferred that all assistance animals remain under the strict control (e.g. leash) of the carer during their visit to Habitat Noosa.
If staying onsite at Habitat Noosa, it is recommended that anyone bringing an assistance animal onsite for multiday stay contact QPWS before entering or booking accommodation. This will help QPWS to make arrangements which will ensure your visit to Habitat Noosa is safe and enjoyable.
These regulations are part of Queensland Parks and Wildlife Services protection of native wildlife.
Should you have any questions please contact Queensland Parks & Wildlife Service (https://parks.des.qld.gov.au/).
Changes and Cancellations
Unforeseen eco camp operational issues and management obligations including but not limited to extreme weather events, fire, natural disasters may mean that the reservation cannot be provided.
Habitat Noosa will provide you with a credit towards an alternative date that suits you. If the alternative is not possible we encourage you to speak with a representative to find another outcome suitable to you.
Habitat Noosa will not be liable for any other losses you may incur as a result of any cancellation or operational change.
Prices and Charges
Habitat Noosa reserves the right to alter pricing at any time, without prior notice to the guest or person who made the reservation.
Habitat Noosa reserves the right to make amendments to these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Peak / Off peak periods
Habitat Noosa have peak period rates during our busiest booking periods, these include:
- Every weekend (e.g. Friday nights & Saturday nights)
- Queensland school holidays (Easter / April, June /July, Sept / October December/January)
- Public Holidays / Long Weekends (Australia Day / ANZAC Day / Queens Birthday / Boxing Day etc).
Habitat Noosa have off peak special offers during our quieter booking periods, these include:
- Non school holiday periods, Sunday night to Thursday night inclusive (checking out Friday).
Please see the valid off peak offers and their terms and conditions.
Reservations / Payment
All bookings for campsites and glamping tent accommodation must be paid in full at the time of booking. We are not able to hold a site without full prepayment. All bookings and payments are non-transferable
Non-compliance will result in booking cancellation
Habitat Noosa reserve the right to cancel any accommodation booking before or during a stay including any and all guests associated with the booking if there is evidence of a breach of the terms and conditions of the booking including
- Any disturbance or noise after the eco camp’s strict 10pm noise curfew
- Use of generators after the approved cut off time (6pm)
- Attaching any foreign object to a tree or fauna during your stay
- Damaging the surround National Park environment (cutting trees, dumping fire ash)
- Not having a fire at least 200mm off the ground (QPWS requirement)
Phone Booking Fee
Non-group phone booking
Habitat Noosa reserve the right to charge a small phone booking fee for individual campsite bookings made over the phone, this booking fee applies on a per booking basis.
Booking via our website (www.habitatnoosa.com.au) will not incur this fee.
Group phone bookings
Habitat Noosa reserve the right to charge a small phone booking fee for large groups bookings (8 or more persons) for multiple campsite bookings made over the phone. This booking fee applies on a per booking basis. This covers the time it will take to process the large booking.
Booking via our website (www.habitatnoosa.com.au) will not incur this fee.
Habitat Noosa reserve the right to charge for each additional vehicle per night. The following combination is included in Habitat Noosa site fee (excludes camp sites marked “tent only”):
- 1 x car + 1 x caravan = 1 vehicle (included in site fee)
- 1 x car + 1 x camper trailer = 1 vehicle (included in site fee)
- 1 x RV/Motorhome = 1 vehicle (included in site fee)
Non-refundable fees and charges for cancellations, alterations or reduction of stay or occupancies:
- 15 days or more prior notice to the booking arrival date 0% cancellation fees charged
- 14 days or less prior notice to the booking arrival date 100% cancellation fees charged
We will always strive to rebook you into an appropriate alternative date if you have a valid reason to alter your original booking date medical reasons / doctors certificate) but any rebooking would need to be shifted to an off peak period.
All fees and charges are inclusive of the Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Habitat Noosa is committed to protecting the privacy and security of any personally identifiable information (PII) you provide us. PII includes information that can be linked to a specific individual, such as name, address, phone number, or email address. We make every effort to handle and protects your PII in accordance with commonly accepted privacy principles.
For safety and security all Habitat Noosa campsites and fixed accommodation (Glamping tents) must be occupied by the person/s listed in the reservation system and only be occupied by no more than the number of people approved, specified and paid for in your reservation.
- Powered & unpowered campsites up to 5 person maximum
- Cabins (for groups only) up to 4 guests maximum
- Wilderness Glamping Tents up to 5 person maximum
- Paperbark Glamping Tents up to 4 person maximum
Habitat Noosa reserves the right to charge for any additional occupants found during their stay who have not been made in the reservation. Overall limits of guests onto the eco camp may also be enforced (e.g. during COVID19).
There is something special about camping around a campfire, and we want to provide that memorable experience for everyone in our eco camp.
Fires can be dangerous and anyone planning on having a fire must take responsibility for the fire they light.
During hot, dry periods of the year Habitat Noosa reserves the right to prohibit any camp fires onsite. There are strict regulations concerning campfires.
It is our responsibility to ensure the 65 acre eco camp is a safe place for the guests and fauna and flora.
Supervised campfires are permitted (when there is no fire ban in place):
- Never light fires on the ground.
- Keep a clear space (at least 3m) around the fire.
- Fires MUST be at least 200mm off the ground
- NEVER leave a fire unattended, it MUST be under control at all times.
- ALWAYS completely extinguish all fires before leaving an area or going to bed. Embers can and do start bushfires even at night.
If conditions demand:
Campgrounds and parks may have to be closed for visitors’ safety.
Campfire restrictions can be imposed with immediate effect and without notice at any time or place. We cannot guarantee that you will be able to have a campfire. All guests and visitors must always comply with any staff instructions at Habitat Noosa Everglades Eco Camp.
Stoves, barbecues and other appliances
Stoves, barbecues and other appliances powered by burning liquid / fuel are subject to the same restrictions as campfires: they must not be used at any campground, or at any time, when there is a fire ban in place. Stoves, barbecues and other appliances powered by gas fuel can be used at any time, unless a total fire ban has been declared. They should never be left unattended when in use.
Collecting firewood, including dead wood and leaves, from parks is not permitted. It provides essential habitat for a host of native flora and fauna.
You can bring your own firewood or buy a 20kg bag from Habitat Noosa Reception.
Paperbark Glamping Tents & Wilderness Tents guest compliance issues
Guests staying in either of the glamping tents agree to:
- NO temporary marquees or gazebos are permitted to be placed / erected in or around any of the glamping tents
- NO portable gas or electric BBQ’s can be used in or immediately around any of the glamping tents
- NO temporary tarps, clothes lines or structures can be fixed to any glamping tent
- NO floor covering items put on the grass areas which cover the grass between or in / around our glamping tents